My April 12th post titled “Major League Baseball and cold April weather” has attracted some media attention. Jayson Stark of ESPN mentioned my article here (scroll down 2/3 of the way and look under “Cold Spell”). A sportswriter from the Canton (OH) rep wrote an editorial on it here. A cable weather show in Pennsylvania produced a 3 minute segment you can see here (click the green box on the bottom row) that featured my results. I was also linked to the baseball website Hardball Times here. It just shows that you never know what kind of research will get people interested.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS