Dewpoints will rise from the comfortable 40s and 50s of Monday into the lowers 60s by Thursday, which along with a weakening front from the Great Lakes, will lead to scattered showers and thunderstorms from Thursday into the weekend. Severe thunderstorms are not expected for KY at the moment. The GFS suggests that a more substantial front may bring a cool high into the mid-south by the middle of next week, but there is not much consensus in the models.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS