- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: August 2007
Back in my summer forecast, I predicted that the pattern for Summer 2007 would consist of ridges over the Southwest and Southeast and a primary storm track along the U.S.-Canadian border. As I mentioned in my mid-summer update, from a … Continue reading
Back in late July the Climate Prediction Center made a fall drought forecast that suggest slight improvement for the Mid-South (Improving drought outlook for the Mid-South). Unfortunately, the most recent update to that forecast looks bleak.