- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: July 2008
A nasty 594 ridge is poised to bring the Mid-South close to the 100F mark this weekend. Will tropical thunderstorms from the remnants of Dolly keep us from triple digits?
Now that summer 2008 is officially half-over, I thought it would be interesting to see how my forecast from May is turning out. Aside from a very hot first two weeks of June, everything seems to be on track.