- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: February 2010
It’s been an interesting couple of days as far as winter weather goes here in south central Kentucky, but it appears we’ll be getting a break from the snow for a few days.
The storm that brought several inches of snow to KY on February 8-9 ended up bringing a total of 5.1″ of snow to Bowling Green. Here is the breakdown of the storm… Monday, February 8th, 7:30 pm – 12:00 am: … Continue reading
Recent model runs are predicting better snowfall totals than previously expected for south central Kentucky with tonight’s impending winter storm.