- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: March 2010
With warmer-than-average temperatures finally here across the Mid-South, some showers and storms are sure to be on the way.
Spring Break has arrived here at WKU!!! For some of us it means it a week off from the University to go to places that feature this.
1. Thursday we should have some more sunshine than today with highs in the mid 40’s. While Friday will finally see a high pressure system to move north of the region allowing for an influx of warm southerly winds and … Continue reading