I am pleased to announce that the biggest weather podcast in the world, WeatherBrains, has joined in on WKU’s storm chasing team. I e-mailed the guys and they loved the idea. They like the blog and will be RSS feeding everything we post from now through the trip. We will be able to give updates on the show. Dr. Durkee will be joining the cast for an episode in early May, just before we leave for the adventure. As soon as I find out a for sure date, I will let everyone know when this episode will take place. This is huge for us as students and professors, but even bigger for the continued development of the WKU Meteorology program.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS