Would not be surprised to see totals near an inch. The secondary low for Saturday appears to be Sunday timing instead with warmer conditions so no threat of frz rain. enjoy the rest of spring break!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS