Persistance forecast with high temperatures in the low 80’s and low’s around 60.
As the upper level ridge and respondant low level southerly flow continue to amplify, our sensible weather will remain much of the same through Wed. All of the upper level dynamics are cofined to the highly dug trough over the central plains that will most likely cut-off and effect our weather for later this weekend. The only chance of precip looks to be Wed, and this will be highly dependent on how much instability is advected into our region that day. For now the period looks to be mostly dry.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS