- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Blah weather continues…..
Highlights -Upper level trough keeping temps down on Thursday. -Disturbance will bring slight chance of rain on Thursday night and Friday. -Ridging and southwesterly flow returning by Sunday. Forecast Some clearing will take place behind yesterday’s precip on Thursday, however … Continue reading
Posted in Kentucky Weather Comments Off on Blah weather continues…..
Winter Just wont go away!
HIghlights – Continued Cool Temperatures – Rain Chances Tues into Wed – Warm up expected next weekend Forecast Discussion Currently the upper level impusle that affected our weather last night is moving out of our area. Sky’s should begin clearing … Continue reading
Posted in Kentucky Weather Comments Off on Winter Just wont go away!