- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: August 2020
Rainy Start to the Week!
We caught a break from the rain today as the last bits of isolated showers in the region pushed eastward this morning. The high today is 83° with overcast conditions for most of the day. Scattered showers are likely to … Continue reading
Posted in Kentucky Weather Comments Off on Rainy Start to the Week!