- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Dolly remnants and 100F heat
A nasty 594 ridge is poised to bring the Mid-South close to the 100F mark this weekend. Will tropical thunderstorms from the remnants of Dolly keep us from triple digits?
Posted in Kentucky Weather Comments Off on Dolly remnants and 100F heat
Summer 2008 half-time report
Now that summer 2008 is officially half-over, I thought it would be interesting to see how my forecast from May is turning out. Aside from a very hot first two weeks of June, everything seems to be on track.
Posted in Kentucky Weather Comments Off on Summer 2008 half-time report