- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Bowling Green has received measurable rainfall (>0.01″) for seven consecutive days, a streak that is predicted to end Tuesday. How often has this happened? More often than you might think!
Astrid Suarez Gonzalez, a junior Meteorology major in WKU’s Department of Geography and Geology, was honored last weekend by the Kentucky-West Virginia Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation.
Tony Bedel of Florence, a junior meteorology major in WKU’s Department of Geography and Geology, has been awarded a summer 2009 internship at the Midwest Regional Climate Center (MRCC) in Champaign-Urbana, Ill.