- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: July 2022
Wet Week Wednesday!
Welcome back from summer break! We will be returning to weekly posts starting next week! Until then stay dry! We are expecting rain off and on for the next 48 hours with models giving us totals between 2-4in.
Posted in Kentucky Weather Comments Off on Wet Week Wednesday!