While the Wednesday – Sunday period will feature comfortable afternoons with chilly mornings (some places may drop into the 40s) this snap of seasonable weather will be short-lived. The models show summer-like warmth and humidity building back into the Mid-South starting next week. This warm and dry pattern should continue through the end of September.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS