- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: March 2012
tornado warning northwest warren untill 4:15, rotation with storm heading into southern warren as well. seek shelter now.
scattered supercells are forming and a PDS tornado watch is in effect till 9pm.
Can this set-up be compared to some legendary textbook outbreaks? My answer is no but close. The warm sector in the April 1974 case was more pronounced with warm and moist air being a month later. However in terms of … Continue reading
This has the looks of a major severe weather event in the region for Friday afternoon and evening. A strong surge of moisture and instability will once again move northward through the region Friday afternoon with dewpoints over 60*F and … Continue reading