The B.S. Meteorology degree passed its final hurdle today at the Council for Postsecondary Education meeting today in Frankfort, KY. The degree program was approved by the WKU Board of Regents on January 26. The incoming freshman class of Fall 2007 will be the first official cohort of B.S. Meteorology majors at WKU although they will be joined by a few transfer students and students who started as freshman in Fall 2006. If you are interested in pursuing the new B.S. Meteorology degree at WKU, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS