Both Bowling Green and Nashville had streaks of consecutive days with high temperatures greather than or equal to 95 F snapped on Sunday. Bowling Green had a streak of 22 days of 95+ (second all-time to the 23 day streak in 1894) while Nashville had a record streak of 24 days of 95+ (previous record was 19 in 1952).
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS