- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Monthly Archives: April 2010
The line of storms out to our west has continued to strengthen and organize as it has entered far western Kentucky. The SPC has had several reports of wind damage and 1″ inch across portions of northeastern Arkansas and southern … Continue reading
South central Kentucky could see some decent storms overnight as a cold front advances into the area from the west.
We’ve been getting spoiled over the Mid-South lately with great weather, and that will continue into the early part of the week.
A few stronger storms have be present along this period of showers and thunderstorms this morning . Strong winds with these thunderstorms have resulted in some reports of wind damage this morning in surrouding counties. This period of showers and storms has rapidly … Continue reading