So far for Bowling Green the average temperature acoording to the nws has been 79.6*F this month, the average temperature is 74.4*F while the record is 81.5*F back in 1952. I’m expecting the last week of the month to be a bit cooler with a cool front and thunderstorm chance today and another one Monday. Also up for some uncertainity is any effects from tropical wave 93 L, Yesturday some modeling hinted at this being a gulf system with some potential impact on the mid south down the road, another possibilty is for this not to be influenced by Monday’s front and track into Mexico by the middle of next week.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS