Overall .27 inches of rain fell from the frontal passage Saturday night my COCORAHS site location. Temperatures during the day warmer into the 70’s ahead of the front on Saturday. Now the front has moved through with more seasonable fall air behind it and temperatures into the 50’s. Some clearing with cooler temps will be the rule today. The models have merged on a solution for Thursday with some rain showers and temps in the 40’s. However there still some debate regarding the evolution of the Monday and Tuesday system with the GFS being very aggressive with rainfall totals, check back on Monday for more.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS