Are you loving this weather? We, who write for the the WKU Meteorology Blog, sure are! Fortunately, the influx of sunshine and rising temperatures will continue until tomorrow. Into the weekend, we may see showers due to the passage of a cold front, so make sure you get outdoors while you can to enjoy this weather while it lasts. For those of you that are students, we wish you the best of luck on finals!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS