Happy Friday everyone, and another chilly one at that! With a slight breeze out of the north and overcast skies, it is not going to feel much like a Spring day. The weekend ahead is going to be clear with highs in the lower 50s. Saturday will have winds gusts up to 30mph so make sure to bring in those flags and other things that can be blown around. With it being chilly out and it being National Tolkien Reading Day, why not snuggle under a blanket and read a book?
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS