Happy Earth Day everyone! Today is a great day to get out and enjoy the 80-degree weather! Earth Day was first held on April 22, 1970, and is celebrated on April 22nd every year. This weekend is looking like a perfect weekend as both Saturday and Sunday will have highs in the lower 80s. Saturday we will have winds out of the south with gusts up to 25mph. The lows for both nights will be right around 65 and Sunday night will have a slight chance of rain. Today is the perfect weather to celebrate this wonderful rock we call home, so go on and get out there and enjoy the weather!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS