Upstate NY has gotten hammered with what will likely end up as over 100 inches of snow. Accuweather has some nice radars and storm totals while CNN has some pictures and video. Here and here are some additional pictures as well.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS