The NWS in Louisville is predicting 1-2 inches of snow for much of Kentucky Friday night/Saturday. There is some concern that a more northerly track will lessen snow amounts across Bowling Green. Read more here. With the warmup coming next week combined with the fact that March snowfall in Bowling Green is climatologically rare (only 0.1″ total since March 2002), this could be the last chance to enjoy snow until next winter.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS