After a mild week, much colder air is expected to return to Kentucky for the weekend. I expect highs Saturday in the middle to upper 40s and highs in the low 50s for Sunday. Normal highs for this time of year around 60 degrees. Spring should return early next week as temperatures should soar back into the low 70s. There are no signs of severe weather for the mid-south anywhere on the horizon.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS