The snowstorm that went to our south this past weekend definitely exceeded all expectations. The powerful upper level low that triggered the snowstorm produced convective banding which led to thundersnow and incredible accumulations over western TN. A map of the snowfall accumulations can be seen here. Here is another story about the missed storm.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS