Not too much going on in the weather world. Nice pattern of partly sunny skies and fall like temperatures have keep up a repetition through the early parts of the week. Things should remain calm throughout our area, with surface high pressure dominating the Ohio valley. Zonal flow is also expected to continue throughout the week. Temperature today will hit the lower 60’s before dropping to a low of 40 tonight. A bit cooler tomorrow with a high of only 52, followed by another chilly night with a low hitting right at freezing.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS