Today was the 3rd straight day with a high temperature under 32 F for Bowling Green. The forecast calls for sub-freezing high temperatures through at least Monday of next week which would fall just short of the all-time record of 11 straight sub-freezing highs set from 1/22-2/1 1948. In all, this is shaping up to be the most impressive cold snap since the Januarys of 1977-1979, which each had over 13 days of sub-freezing highs.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS