Yeah, maybe we have had a few consecutive days of the gloom and rain, but a change is on the horizon! Keeping clouds around for most of the day, with the trough still in place overnight. All in all, not much to discuss this forecast period. With the stacked low that brought us the unfavorable conditions to our E now, high pressure is pushing across the plains, making its way to us.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS