Overall we have low pressure moving up the east coast with a nice pipeline of tropical moisture. Low clouds and light showers will be present on the backside into Tuesday. Also NW flow will be in place for the week. This means highs will be more seasonable in the 70’s with lows in the 50’s. If you’re wondering why we’re seeing this pattern change one may look to the PNA which has been running strongly negative for a while now has becoming strongly positive and the AO will be going negative as well. This sets up for a period of normal to below normal temperatures over the next 2-3 weeks.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS