1. Very little snow fell across our region. However due to slick spots in some regions the advisory was issued. My take is when the next advisory is issued it may not be taken as seriously since little occurred in our region.
2. Wednesday Will have an increase in clouds for the night with lows in the lower to mid 20’s and highs in the mid 40’s.
3. Lows will be around 30 Thursday morning with highs around 50. Mostly sunny skies are expected as well.
4. Winds may once again become gusty form 10-15 mph Wednesday and Thursday with gusts to 20 mph.
5. Two snow chances to watch to get us on the snow board. First one is a chance rain changes to snow with a wave along a front this weekend. Second is phasing between an arctic boundary and system coming out of the gulf next week.