A squall line has been very slow to move southeast. Gusty winds approraching severe limits and small hail are possible. Helicity values are still very high and rotation may quickly form in any storm as well.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS