Recent meteorology graduate Nathaniel Shearer has accepted a position with the Air Force as a Weather Officer, becoming the first WKU Meteorology graduate to follow that career path. Nate will begin his career by attending Officer Training School at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama. Read more about Nate here.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS