We left Amarillo, TX at 9 this morning after a quick forecast discussion in the van, with a destination in Northeast Colorado to watch initiation. We ended up in Holyoke, CO and followed a storm onto the border of CO and NE, which lost strength. We then drove to the Ogallala, NE area and saw amazing mammatus clouds and an also amazing lightning show! Goodnight from Ogallala, NE!!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS