The rain will continue tonight as a cold from moves into our area, some ice will be possible on bridges and elevated structures in the morning as the low temperature briefly drops below freezing. It will warm up slightly though, with a afternoon high of 37°F. Rain will continue for most of the day Tuesday, finally moving out of our area late Tuesday night. Depending on how quickly the temperatures drop Tuesday night there is a chance for some light snow flurries late Tuesday afternoon, however that does not appear to be likely at this time.
Wednesday morning will be cold! The low temperature will reach 25°F Wednesday morning, however it will be slightly warmer Wednesday afternoon, the high temperature is expected to hit 41.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS