The remnants of Delta have mostly finished passing through and that’s going to come with a small chance of rain for the start of your work week. The high for today is 81F and the low is 47F with a slight chance of rain being the main concern for the day right around lunch hour to 3:30 pm as a weak frontal boundary passes through. Nothing major though as this is only expected to affect our western counties. Winds will remain out of the southwest for the day at 13mph, keeping us mild for the day. Sunshine will remain on the board for the rest of the week, but we do catch another chance of rain as we end the work week so definitely stay tuned!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS