Pack that umbrella as you head out the door today as we expect scattered rainfall to be on and off throughout most of the day. We’re above average in temperature for the month so we’re also looking forward to a warmup throughout the rest of the week, but that doesn’t come without some more chances of rain! High for the day will be about 62F and the low will be seasonably mild at about 60F. Relative humidity is at 80% as well, so pretty moist and muggy conditions at the moment. Winds are coming out of the south at 6mph, giving us that warm kick we’ve been feeling as we dive into the fall season. The stationary front will lift northward and bring us another good chance of showers for tomorrow, so definitely stay tuned for more information on that!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS