Get ready for a weekend full of dry conditions and clear skies, but that won’t come without some much cooler temperatures. These fall like temperatures will stay in the mid to low 60’s for the high, with a high of 54F for today. The low for today is 37F, so definitely bundle up on that nighttime commute if you are heading out. Winds will be out of the north at 6-8 mph which will continue giving us that kick of cool air and a chance of frost for your Friday night and into Saturday morning. A surface high pressure will linger over the area which will keep those dry and sunny conditions around, but cold advection will keep temperatures struggling to reach anything close to mild conditions. With that being said, stay warm and have a spooky Halloween!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS