A cold front has already passed through the region, leaving behind cooler but sunny conditions. The high for today is 60F and the low is 35F, with calm wind conditions. Saturday will also remain mostly clear, but rain chances will increase into the late afternoon and into Sunday. You will definitely want to keep that umbrella in hand as you motion through your weekend. Strong winds and some thunder is possible with this system, with gusts up to 35mph as a low pressure system settles over the great lakes. Stay safe!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS