If you’ve been noticing that it feels much less frigidly cold outside, well that’s because our area is being dominated by a high pressure system. This will keep us mild, with a high of 68F and a low of 50F for your Friday! Expect partly cloudy conditions, but overall a great day to be outside. Winds will be variable and may become breezy, so definitely be aware if you are planning to any fire-related activities this weekend. Rain chances will be lining up behind a cold front that is expected to keep us indoors by the end of your weekend on Sunday, with about a quarter of an inch expected according to the GFS numerical model. Definitely be careful on the road if you plan to be commuting and stay safe!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS