The national weather service has issued a hazardous weather outlook due to another chance of snow showers for your Wednesday going into your Thursday night! Expect snow showers in the morning as a high pressure system sets itself north of us. This will keep those cool temperatures around, allowing the snow to stick even more! The high for today is 30F and the low is 26F. By your afternoon, expect wintry mix conditions before it transitions into snow showers. Currently, we’re looking at about 1-3″ of snow accumulation possible for the south central KY region. Prepare for this, have those groceries in stock, stay warm, and stay off the roads if at all possible!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS