We finally catch a break from the wintry weather as we approach the end of the week. Expect dry but cool conditions to start your weekend off as a high pressure system centers itself right over the state. This will bring sunny conditions with a high of 29F and a low of 9F. Though most of the weekend looks dry, we are looking at another chance of rain Sunday night, so definitely stay tuned with us as we time that out for you. As for right now though, keep that coat around if you plan on being out and about! In addition, drive safe as this snow thaws out!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS