Rain will fall in the early morning hours and is expected to stop by around 5am on your Monday morning as a cold front passes through and shifts eastward. No commuting impacts are expected but still watch out for any potential slick spots from the melting snow! After this though, expect partly cloudy skies but overall dry conditions throughout the day. Temperatures today will flirt with the upper 30’s, but expect a high of 41F and a low of 33F. We’re looking at a good warmup ahead for the week, definitely nothing like this past one! Hope you have been staying safe and healthy, have a great Monday.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS