We interrupt our weekly wacky weather Wednesday with a current hot topic! Summer came in swinging fast and hard! These last few days have been in the upper 90s and with a heat index of over 100 degrees, we can expect a slight break going into the weekend but the heat will return early next week. The only chance of rain is a slight chance of a scattered thunderstorm Friday. I will also be moving wacky weather to Monday or Tuesday to help spread the blogs. This is another reminder that the 19th is Father’s Day! Stay cool and stay safe out there!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS