Happy Wednesday evening everyone! We are halfway through another week and it’s been a wet one. The storms should taper off by midnight with the possibility of more heavy downpours associated with these storms. For your Thursday, expect a warmer day with partly cloudy skies and a low of 68 degrees. For Friday, we can expect a high of 82 degrees and mostly sunny skies. Friday night will be slightly cooler with a low of around 57 degrees and clear skies. The weekend ahead seems to hold the same pattern of the lower 80s as highs and lows around 60 degrees with low humidity. It’s a nice weekend to get out and I certainly will! I will be enjoying some time fishing!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS