Hello everyone and welcome back to your weekly forecast Friday! This weekend is looking like another hot one. We can expect a low of around 68 degrees with a passing rain shower or otherwise scattered clouds tonight. Saturday expect some fog early (with some dense fog possible) with mostly sunny skies and a high of around 90 degrees. Saturday night is cool with lows around 70 degrees and clear skies. Sunday seems to be the warmest day with highs around 92 degrees and partly cloudy skies. It will also be very humid outside so try to restrict time spent outdoors. The chance of rain returns early next week and we are ever slowly approaching Labor Day! See you next Friday!
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS