- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS
Category Archives: B.S. Meteorology degree
For those of you interested in working some day for the NWS, I have created a page found here that describes how to apply for a job with the NWS.
The B.S. Meteorology degree passed its final hurdle today at the Council for Postsecondary Education meeting today in Frankfort, KY. The degree program was approved by the WKU Board of Regents on January 26. The incoming freshman class of Fall … Continue reading
From: Tom Priddy Ag. Weather Center University of Kentucky The University of Kentucky has available the position of staff meteorologist. The duties of this entry level position include maintaining daily meteorological and operational aspects of the Weather Center including forecast … Continue reading