Look for the rest of the week to remain very quiet. Our next chance of rain looks like it won’t come till early next week. With clear skies it will get a little chilly tonight with lows dipping down to around 37 degrees. Tomorrow and Friday both look to be bright blue sunny days, thanks to the influence of high pressure over our area. We can expect highs on Thursday around 60 and a high on Friday near 65 degrees. The weekend is shaping up to be a good one, come back Friday for your complete weekend forecast.
- About me – Dr. Greg Goodrich
- About this blog
- Blog student contributors
- Meteorology at WKU
- My Publications
- Weather links
- Who should pursue the B.S. Meteorology degree?
- B.S. Meteorology degree – curriculum
- B.S. Meteorology degree – sample 4-yr program
- How to apply for a job with the NWS